1 of 1
University Chapel, result 1 of 1
Available to everyone
University of Virginia Chapel
small mandorla window Tiffany studios ca.1906, pointed arch window by J. & R. Lamb and Sons ca. 1890
chapels (rooms or structures)
site: 145 McCormick Road, Charlottesville, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Construction completed 1890. Windows designed by Tiffany & Co. and J. & R. Lamb and Sons; installed 1906. Window and door restoration conducted 1994-1995; windows restored by Beyer Studio, Philadelphia.
University of Virginia Library
University of Virginia
Subjectuniversities; colleges; schools (buildings); religious buildings stained glass (visual works); restoration (process); Tiffany Studios (American jewelry and glass manufactory, 1902-1932); J. & R. Lamb Studios (American firm, contemporary)
James Murray Howard
Architect for Historic Buildings and Grounds, University of Virginia
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
Use of this image is in accordance with the applicable Terms & Conditions
Now viewing University Chapel