Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

Randall Morgan Laboratory of Physics (built 1892, Cope & Stewardson, architects; now the Morgan Building), exterior
1 of 1

Randall Morgan Laboratory of Physics (built 1892, Cope & Stewardson, architects; now the Morgan Building), exterior, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
Randall Morgan Laboratory of Physics (built 1892, Cope & Stewardson, architects; now the Morgan Building), exterior
Date
1902 Dec
Material
photograph
Measurements
24 x 34 cm (9.3 x 13.1 in)
Description
Located at 205 S. 34th Street. The row houses and construction in the background are on the sites of the Engineering building, tennis courts and Franklin Field
Subject
Buildings
ID Number
UARC20070131001
Repository
UPX 12, University Photograph Collection, Box OS 29
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20070131001.tif
SSID
22103513

Now viewing Randall Morgan Laboratory of Physics (built 1892, Cope & Stewardson, architects; now the Morgan Building), exterior