Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

School of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Hospital (built 1883-1884 and demolished ca. 1901, Furness & Evans, architects), interior, blacksmith shop
1 of 1

School of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Hospital (built 1883-1884 and demolished ca. 1901, Furness & Evans, architects), interior, blacksmith shop, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
School of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Hospital (built 1883-1884 and demolished ca. 1901, Furness & Evans, architects), interior, blacksmith shop
Date
ca. 1900
Material
photograph
Measurements
16 x 21 cm (6.3 x 8.1 in)
Description
Located at Pine St. (now Hamilton Walk) and Guardian Ave. Class in horseshoeing
Subject
Buildings
ID Number
UARC20051207001
Repository
UPX 12, University Photograph Collection, Box 56
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20051207001.tif
SSID
22102837

Now viewing School of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Hospital (built 1883-1884 and demolished ca. 1901, Furness & Evans, architects), interior, blacksmith shop