Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, D. Hayes Agnew Memorial Pavilion (built 1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior, looking south across Spruce Street, 1910
1 of 1

Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, D. Hayes Agnew Memorial Pavilion (built 1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior, looking south across Spruce Street, 1910, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, D. Hayes Agnew Memorial Pavilion (built 1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior, looking south across Spruce Street, 1910
Date
ca. 1902
Material
photograph
Measurements
20 x 24 cm (7.5 x 9.4 in)
Description
After this surgical building was partially destroyed by fire in 1937, parts were incorporated into the 1939 construction of the Agnew-Dulles Building. Southeast corner of Spruce and 36th streets. Now the site of the Dulles Pavilion
ID Number
UARC20071220008
Repository
UPX 12, University Photograph Collection, Box 24, folder 7
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20071220008.tif
SSID
22104068

Now viewing Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, D. Hayes Agnew Memorial Pavilion (built 1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior, looking south across Spruce Street, 1910