Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

John Harrison Laboratory of Chemistry (built 1894, Cope & Stewardson, architects; addition 1940; demolished ca. 1969), exterior
1 of 1

John Harrison Laboratory of Chemistry (built 1894, Cope & Stewardson, architects; addition 1940; demolished ca. 1969), exterior, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
John Harrison Laboratory of Chemistry (built 1894, Cope & Stewardson, architects; addition 1940; demolished ca. 1969), exterior
Date
ca. 1901
Material
photograph
Measurements
9 x 11.5 cm (3.5 in x 4.5 in), not including
Description
Located at 34th and Spruce streets. Looking northeast.
ID Number
UARC20050329018
Repository
UPX 12 E96, Franz Frederick Exner, 1868-1950 Photographs
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20050329018.tif
SSID
22101840

Now viewing John Harrison Laboratory of Chemistry (built 1894, Cope & Stewardson, architects; addition 1940; demolished ca. 1969), exterior