Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, William Pepper Laboratory of Clinical Medicine (built 1894-1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior
1 of 1

Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, William Pepper Laboratory of Clinical Medicine (built 1894-1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, William Pepper Laboratory of Clinical Medicine (built 1894-1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior
Date
ca. 1925
Material
photograph
Measurements
19 x 24 cm (7.5 x 9.5 in)
Description
Located at 36th and Spruce streets. Demolished
ID Number
UARC20040812004
Repository
UPX 12, University Photograph Collection, Box 27, folder 4
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20040812004.tif
SSID
22101398

Now viewing Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, William Pepper Laboratory of Clinical Medicine (built 1894-1897, Cope & Stewardson, architects), exterior