Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

John Morgan Building (built 1901-1904, Cope & Stewardson, architects; formerly known as the Medical Laboratories), exterior
1 of 1

John Morgan Building (built 1901-1904, Cope & Stewardson, architects; formerly known as the Medical Laboratories), exterior, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
John Morgan Building (built 1901-1904, Cope & Stewardson, architects; formerly known as the Medical Laboratories), exterior
Date
1904 Oct.
Material
photograph
Measurements
19 x 24 cm (7.5 x 9.5 in)
Description
Located at 3620 Hamilton Walk. Looking southwest
ID Number
UARC20040217003
Source
Published in: Amey A. Hutchens, University of Pennsylvania (2004) p. 21
Repository
UPX 12, University Photograph Collection, Box 31, folder 6
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20040217003.tif
SSID
22101101

Now viewing John Morgan Building (built 1901-1904, Cope & Stewardson, architects; formerly known as the Medical Laboratories), exterior