Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

Thomas W. Evans Museum and Dental Institute (built 1912-1915, Cope & Stewardson and John T. Windrim, architects), School of Dentistry, carriage displayed in the museum
1 of 1

Thomas W. Evans Museum and Dental Institute (built 1912-1915, Cope & Stewardson and John T. Windrim, architects), School of Dentistry, carriage displayed in the museum, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
Thomas W. Evans Museum and Dental Institute (built 1912-1915, Cope & Stewardson and John T. Windrim, architects), School of Dentistry, carriage displayed in the museum
Date
ca. 1915
Material
photograph
Measurements
20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 in)
Description
Side view of carriage used by Evans to carry the Empress Eugenie to safety in the French revolt during the Franco-Prussian War
ID Number
UARC20020328004
Repository
UPC 4.11, School of Dental Medicine. Dental School Library Historical Collection, Box 11, folder 13
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20020328004.tif
SSID
22108639

Now viewing Thomas W. Evans Museum and Dental Institute (built 1912-1915, Cope & Stewardson and John T. Windrim, architects), School of Dentistry, carriage displayed in the museum