Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

Biological Hall (built 1884, Frederick M. Mann, architect; later MacFarlane Hall of Botany), exterior, east façade and greenhouse
1 of 1

Biological Hall (built 1884, Frederick M. Mann, architect; later MacFarlane Hall of Botany), exterior, east façade and greenhouse, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Title
Biological Hall (built 1884, Frederick M. Mann, architect; later MacFarlane Hall of Botany), exterior, east façade and greenhouse
Date
ca. 1890
Material
photograph
Measurements
19 x 24 cm (7.5 x 9.5 in)
Description
Located on the south side of Pine St. (now Hamilton Walk), between 37th and 38th streets, since demolished. Looking west.
ID Number
UARC20001026011
Repository
UPX 12, University Photograph Collection, Box 2, folder 4
Rights
The contents of this digital collection are protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without permission. Please contact uarc@lists.upenn.edu for more information.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
20001026011.tif
SSID
22108499

Now viewing Biological Hall (built 1884, Frederick M. Mann, architect; later MacFarlane Hall of Botany), exterior, east façade and greenhouse