1 of 1
Harris Hall, result 1 of 1
Available to everyone
8" x 10"
Exterior view of Bucknell University's Harris Hall which was built as a dormitory for women in 1905. The entire third floor of the building was called the Clistheneum, which served as a gymnasium for female students. Harris Hall was named in honor of John H. Harris, President of Bucknell University from 1889 until 1919.
Photograph collection--Buildings--Harris Hall
Special Collections/University Archives
This image may be protected under copyright law and may only be used for educational, teaching, and learning purposes. If intended use is beyond these purposes, it is the responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright permissions.
The images in this collection may be protected under copyright law and may only be used for educational, teaching, and research purposes. If the intended use is beyond these purposes, it is the responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate permissions by contacting Special Collections/University Archives at the Ellen Clarke Bertrand Library, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
Now viewing Harris Hall