Javascript must be enabled to view this site.

Read our system requirements.

Trinity College Chapel construction, 1930.12.19
1 of 1

Trinity College Chapel construction, 1930.12.19, result 1 of 1

Item Details
Public
Available to everyone
Culture
American
Title
Trinity College Chapel construction, 1930.12.19
View of the Crypt Chapel altar, looking east. This freestanding altar was taken from the old chapel in Seabury Hall. It served until a permanent one was installed in 1955. The three stained glass lancet windows over the altar portray the crucifixion.
overall
Work Type
Photographic print (photograph)
Date
1930.12.19
Material
photography
Measurements
8 x 10 in.
Description
To view chapel construction photos in chronological order by year, month and day, choose to sort the set by title.
Repository
Trinity College, Archives (Library) (Hartford, Connecticut, USA)
Accession Number
p-26-4-63
Source
Trinity College Archives
Rights
This digital collection and its contents are made available by Trinity College Library for limited noncommercial, educational, and personal use only. For other uses, or for additional information regarding the collection, contact the staff of Watkinson Library (www.watkinsonlibrary.org).
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
License
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
File Properties
File Name
2856121.fpx
SSID
2856121

Now viewing Trinity College Chapel construction, 1930.12.19