1 of 1
Tract Houses, result 1 of 1
Available to everyone
View of a Lawrence Park development built by Ralph Bodek, from 1954-ca. 1962. Possibly on Cambridge Road, off of New Ardmore Avenue.
Personal photographs of Professor Barbara Lane, 2003.
Bryn Mawr College has made these images, which were taken by current and former faculty, students, and staff, and in some cases friends of the College, available for personal or research use. Users of these images are expected to abide by all copyright and other intellectual property laws. Where we know that Bryn Mawr College owns the copyright, we have attempted to include that information, because Bryn Mawr College grants any user the right to make any use of those images. In other cases the College has secured permission to make the image available, but the photographer still owns the copyright and all rights outside this limited license. Images currently protected by copyright that are not owned by Bryn Mawr College cannot be published or exhibited without obtaining the legally required permission from the copyright owner. It is the obligation of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright and other restrictions. We recommend, where applicable, that patrons retain a record of their fair use determinations or attempts to secure permissions. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
Use of this image is in accordance with the applicable Terms & Conditions
Now viewing Tract Houses