Unmounted medical trade card with text in English on the recto and verso.
Trade cards promoting medical services and products were designed to directly connect patent medicine manufacturers to the consumer public. The peak popularity of trade cards is estimated to have been between 1870 and 1890.
This is Version 2 of five versions of this trade card in the collection.
Photographed by staff at the Center for Jewish History in 2020.
Medical Center Archives at NewYork Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine
Presumed to be in the public domain, though please note that rights ownership varies and the researcher must determine these issues and assume full responsibility for fulfilling the usage terms connected with all archival material, as well as any third party or the licensing of any additional rights. In the event that the image becomes a source for publication, we request a credit line indicating the Medical Center Archives of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.