1 of 1
Engineering Building, result 1 of 1
Available to everyone
view of the Engineering Building entrance with adjoining Machinery and Chemistry Buildings
university and college building
1928-1929 (creation); 1935 (alteration)
Image Date: 1970s or 1980s
Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, New York, New York, United States)
Like the Chemistry and Machinery Buildings, the Engineering Building was designed by Howells and Stokes for the School of Science and Technology, which later evolved into the School of Engineering. It was the last of the three buildings to be constructed and was completed in 1928-1929. The School of Engineering closed in 1993. The Engineering Building continues to be used for classes and also includes computer labs and Pratt's digital and 3D printing centers.
Pratt Institute Archives, Pratt Institute Library (Brooklyn, New York, United States)
SubjectPratt Institute -- History; College buildings -- New York (State) -- New York; Howells, John Mead (American architect, 1868-1959) (possibly) Engineering Building
Image Work Type
5 x 5 centimeters
For inquiries regarding permissions and use fees, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
Now viewing Engineering Building