1 of 1
Medinet Habu, result 1 of 1
Available to everyone
15.8 x 21 cm ( 6.25 x 8.25 in).
There are two columns in a courtyard. The left column has a standing statue without a head while the right column has only the legs of another statue. The architrave and walls are covered in hieroglyphics and carvings.
The title of the photograph is partly visible as "View of... Court..." and the series number (1866) is printed in the margin.
Bertrand and Paola Lazard Holy Land Collection ; Victoria & Albert Museum ; 1990 February
Collection provided by the Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies, University of Pennsylvania. CC BY 2.0
This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/copyright for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
Use of this image is in accordance with the Artstor Terms & Conditions
Now viewing Medinet Habu